van den Berg
Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2013-32 - AGEYE (Ageing Eye project 9) - Intraocular scattering through different optical designs
- 2015-06 - Visual Strehl ratio metric derived from wave aberrations to predict visual performance in catarac...
- 2015-05 - The significance of changes in pupil size and straylight value of human eye with slight changes i...
- Validation of a spectral light scattering method to differentiate large from small particles in intraocular lenses. Biomedical Optics Express 2017, Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 1889-1894
- Straylight from glistenings in intraocular lenses: In vitro study. J Cataract Refract Surg 2017, Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 102-108
- Real-world scenes captured through posterior capsule opacification specimens: simulation of visual function deterioration experienced by PCO patients. J Cataract Refract Surg 2013, Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 144-7
- Posterior capsule opacification severity, assessed with straylight measurement, as main indicator of early visual function deterioration. Ophthalmology 2013, Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 20-33
- In-vitro recording of forward light-scatter by human lens capsules and different types of posterior capsule opacification. Exp. Eye Res. 2012, Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 138-46
- Imaging of forward light-scatter by opacified posterior capsules isolated from pseudophakic donor eyes. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2011, Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 5587-97
- Straylight values after refractive surgery: screening for ocular fitness in demanding professions. Ophthalmology 2011, Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 945-53
- Effect of neodymium:YAG laser capsulotomy on retinal straylight values in patients with posterior capsule opacification. J Cataract Refract Surg 2008, Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1681-6