Nic Reus, ophthalmologist
Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-05 - Intraocular straylight in patients with retinitis pigmentosa.
- 2013-03 - Reliability and accuracy of temporal contrast sensitivity as a tool to assess presence of dry age...
- 2005-17 - European Optic disc Assessment Trial
- 2012-12 - Validation of the CatQuest-9SF NL in several Dutch ophthalmic centers.
- 2013-31 - AGEYE (Ageing Eye project 4) - Intraocular scattering changes with age.
- 2014-06 - Investigation of the refractive properties of healthy human eyes and eyes of cataract surgery pat...
- 2013-32 - AGEYE (Ageing Eye project 9) - Intraocular scattering through different optical designs
- 2011-34 - Rotterdam Eye Hospital Cataract Outcome Registry (OCCUR - Oogziekenhuis Cataract Complicatie en U...
- 2010-28 - Investigation of the refractive properties of healthy human eyes and eyes of cataract surgery pat...
- 2015-06 - Visual Strehl ratio metric derived from wave aberrations to predict visual performance in catarac...
- 2015-05 - The significance of changes in pupil size and straylight value of human eye with slight changes i...
- Straylight from glistenings in intraocular lenses: In vitro study. J Cataract Refract Surg 2017, Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 102-108
- Validation, test-retest reliability and norm scores for the Dutch Catquest-9SF. Acta Ophthalmol 2017, Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 312-319
- Accuracy of total corneal astigmatism measurements with a Scheimpflug imager and a color light-emitting diode corneal topographer. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2016, Volume 167, Issue , pages 72-78
- Value of posterior keratometry in the assessment of surgically induced astigmatic change in cataract surgery. Acta Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 494-498
- Long-term changes in intraocular lens position and corneal curvature after cataract surgery and their effect on refraction. J Cataract Refract Surg 2016, Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 35-43
- Ocular straylight in the normal pseudophakic eye. J Cataract Refract Surg 2015, Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1406-15
- Evaluation of keratometry with a novel Color-LED corneal topographer. J Refract Surg 2015, Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 249-56
- Assessment of optic disc photographs for glaucoma by UK optometrists: the Moorfields Optic Disc Assessment Study (MODAS). Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2013, Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 618-24
- Accuracy of matching optic discs with visual fields: the European Structure and Function Assessment Trial (ESAFAT). Ophthalmology 2013, Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2470-5
- Imaging of forward light-scatter by opacified posterior capsules isolated from pseudophakic donor eyes. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2011, Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 5587-97
- Clinical assessment of stereoscopic optic disc photographs for glaucoma: the European Optic Disc Assessment Trial. Ophthalmology 2010, Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 717-23
- The ability of short-wavelength automated perimetry to predict conversion to glaucoma. Ophthalmology 2010, Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 30-4