Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-36 - Optimization of the (cost)-effectiveness in the anti-VEGF-A therapy for exudative age-related mac...
- 2012-02 - Survival of patients with intraocular lymphoma: a national study.
- 2009-16 - Towards the aetiology of Seasonal Hyper Acute Panuveitis (SHAPU)
- 2011-07 - Navilas™ laser versus classic frequency doubled Nd-YAG (532 nm) laser therapy for diabetic macu...
- 2011-40 - Seroprevalence study of human herpesviruses in HIV-infected individuals in rural South Africa.
- 2008-02 - High resolution 1050 nm wavelenght centered spectral domain 3D Optical Coherence Tomography in Ma...
- 2009-23 - Long-term experience with adalimumab for refractory uveitis - a patient registry
- 2003-07 - The take of an autologous free RPE and choroid graft: an in vitro experiment
- 2008-20 - Continuation of anti-VEGF (bevacizumab/ranibizumab) versus RPE-choroid graft in the treatment of ...
- 2010-22 - Intravitreal versus submacular injection of rtPA for acute submacular haemorrhages.
- 2005-11 - A non-controlled trial of Anti-TNF-alpha Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody (Infliximab, Remicade®) in...
- 2011-04 - Characterization of the role of HLA-A29 in Birdshot Chorioretinopathy.
- 2008-05 - The clinical importance of the neonatal Fc receptor in RPE
- 2010-02 - Long-term follow-up of Avastin-Injections in Age Related Macular Degeneration: Prospective Study ...
- 2009-26 - Early treatment of central serous retinopathy by photodynamic therapy: A randomized controlled tr...
- Bevacizumab in age-related macular degeneration: a randomized controlled trial on the effect of on-demand therapy every 4 or 8 weeks. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 107-112
- HIV-infected individuals on long-term antiretroviral therapy are at higher risk for ocular disease. Epidemiol. Infect. 2017, Volume 145, Issue 12, pages 2520-2529
- Clinical and corneal microbial profile of infectious keratitis in a high HIV prevalence setting in rural South Africa. Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis. 2016, Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1403-1409
- Uveitis is predominantly of infectious origin in a high HIV and TB prevalence setting in rural South Africa. Br J Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 100, Issue 10, pages 1312-1316.
- Early and late stage ocular complications of herpes zoster ophthalmicus in rural South Africa. Trop. Med. Int. Health 2016, Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 334-339
- Acquired ocular toxoplasmosis in a patient with thymoma. Acta Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 488-489
- Treatment Strategies in Primary Vitreoretinal Lymphoma: A 17-Center European Collaborative Study. JAMA Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 191-197
- Bilateral dislocation of the ocular lens in an African child. Arch. Dis. Child. 2015, Volume 100, Issue 8, pages 732
- Somatostatin Receptor Scintigraphy Patterns in Patients With Sarcoidosis. Clin Nucl Med 2015, Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 925-929
- Anterior chamber paracentesis to improve diagnosis and treatment of infectious uveitis in South Africa. S. Afr. Med. J. 2015, Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 9552
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in immunoprivileged sites: association of vitreoretinal, testicular and central nervous system lymphoma. Acta Ophthalmol 2014, Volume 92, Issue 2, pages e159-60
- Ocular infections in sub-Saharan Africa in the context of high HIV prevalence. Trop. Med. Int. Health 2014, Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1003-14
- A genome-wide association study identifies a functional ERAP2 haplotype associated with birdshot chorioretinopathy. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2014, Volume 23, Issue 22, pages 6081-7
- A noncontrolled trial of anti-TNF-α chimeric monoclonal antibody (infliximab, Remicade(®) ) in exudative age-related macular degeneration. Acta Ophthalmol 2014, Volume 92, Issue 8, pages e691-692
- Good visual outcome of tuberculous chorioretinitis after ART initiation in a HIV-infected patient. Int Ophthalmol 2014, Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1263-1265
- Acyclovir-resistant herpes simplex virus type 1 in intra-ocular fluid samples of herpetic uveitis patients. J. Clin. Virol. 2013, Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 215-21
- Bevacizumab in age-related macular degeneration: a randomized controlled trial on the effect of injections every 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks. Acta Ophthalmol 2013, Volume 91, Issue 6, pages e456-61
- High prevalence of anelloviruses in vitreous fluid of children with seasonal hyperacute panuveitis. J. Infect. Dis. 2012, Volume 205, Issue 12, pages 1877-84