Sankha Amarakoon, MD
Rotterdam Ophthalmic Institutes.email@example.com
Involved in studies:
- 2007-06 - Avastin-Injections in Age Related Macular Degeneration: Prospective Study for Optimal Frequency a...
- 2008-24 - Validation of predictive models for PVR
- 2009-36 - Optimization of the (cost)-effectiveness in the anti-VEGF-A therapy for exudative age-related mac...
- 2010-02 - Long-term follow-up of Avastin-Injections in Age Related Macular Degeneration: Prospective Study ...
- Bevacizumab in age-related macular degeneration: a randomized controlled trial on the effect of on-demand therapy every 4 or 8 weeks. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 107-112
- Treatment Effects in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation Imaged with OCT Angiography. Ophthalmologica 2019, Volume 241, Issue 3, pages 143-153
- SF-6D utility values for the better- and worse-seeing eye for health states based on the Snellen equivalent in patients with age-related macular degeneration. PLoS ONE 2017, Volume 12, Issue 2, pages e0169816
- Phase-resolved Doppler Optical Coherence Tomographic features in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2015, Volume 160, Issue 5, pages 1044-1054
- Predicting proliferative vitreoretinopathy: temporal and external validation of models based on genetic and clinical variables. Br J Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 41-8
- A genetic case-control study confirms the implication of SMAD7 and TNF locus in the development of proliferative vitreoretinopathy. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2013, Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 1665-78
- Bevacizumab in age-related macular degeneration: a randomized controlled trial on the effect of injections every 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks. Acta Ophthalmol 2013, Volume 91, Issue 6, pages e456-61