Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2008-06 - Secondary macular edema after Descemet’s Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK): ...
- 2005-16 - Cataract surgery with Fuchs’ endothelial dystrophy
- 2004-01 - In vivo confocal microscopy of the cornea using the 3 Confoscan.
- 2009-08 - A structured longitudinal follow-up of 150 patients
- Cataract surgery in patients with fuchs' endothelial corneal dystrophy: when to consider a triple procedure. Ophthalmology 2014, Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 445-53
- Monitoring the inflammatory process in herpetic stromal keratitis: the role of in vivo confocal microscopy. Ophthalmology 2012, Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1102-10
- How normal is the transparent cornea? Effects of aging on corneal morphology. Ophthalmology 2012, Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 241-8
- Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty: effect of intraoperative lenticule thickness on visual outcome and endothelial cell density. Cornea 2011, Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1195-200
- Normative database for corneal backscatter analysis by in vivo confocal microscopy. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2011, Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 7274-81
- Age-related risk factors, culture outcomes, and prognosis in patients admitted with infectious keratitis to two Dutch tertiary referral centers. Cornea 2008, Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 539-44
- [Corneal melting after ocular surgery in patients with auto-immune disorders]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2007, Volume 151, Issue 16, pages 920-3