Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-03 - Patient Self-triage at the ophthalmic Accident and Emergency department.
- 2005-20 - GDx-VCC scan of the retinal nerve fibre layer as an auxiliary tool to assess the prognosis of var...
- 2012-18 - Oogheelkundige triage op de algemene spoedeisende hulp
- 2011-01 - A Prospective Observational Registry for Ocular Trauma in the Rotterdam Eye Hospital.
- 2013-26 - The effect of Optic Neuritis, NAION and Pituitary Tumors on the Attenuation Coefficient of the Re...
- Pseudointernuclear ophthalmoplegia as a presenting feature of ocular myasthenia gravis. BMJ Case Rep 2014, Volume 2014, Issue , pages
- Prevalence and clinical consequences of herpes simplex virus type 1 DNA in human cornea tissues. J. Infect. Dis. 2009, Volume 200, Issue 1, pages 11-9