Rotterdam Ophthalmic InstituteK.Vienola@eyehospital.nl
Involved in studies:
- 2013-14 - Quantitative disease characterization and Retinal tracking in ophthalmic imaging.
- 2008-02 - High resolution 1050 nm wavelenght centered spectral domain 3D Optical Coherence Tomography in Ma...
- 2013-15 - Quantitative in-vivo characterization of optical properties of ocular tissue for diagnosis and mo...
- In vivo retinal imaging for fixational eye motion detection using a high-speed digital micromirror device (DMD)-based ophthalmoscope. Biomed Opt Express 2018, Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 591-602
- Imaging the structure and the movement of the retina with scanning light ophthalmoscopy. Thesis. 2018
- Digital micromirror device based ophthalmoscope with concentric circle scanning. Biomed Opt Express 2017, Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 2766-2780
- Parallel line scanning ophthalmoscope for retinal imaging. Opt Lett 2015, Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 5335-8
- Fiber-based polarization-sensitive OCT of the human retina with correction of system polarization distortions. Biomed Opt Express 2014, Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 2736-58
- Real-time eye motion correction in phase-resolved OCT angiography with tracking SLO. Biomed Opt Express 2013, Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 51-65
- Angiography of the retina and the choroid with phase-resolved OCT using interval-optimized backstitched B-scans. Opt Express 2012, Volume 20, Issue 18, pages 20516-34
- Real-time eye motion compensation for OCT imaging with tracking SLO. Biomed Opt Express 2012, Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 2950-63