van den Bosch
Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2008-04 - Corneal complications following silicone frontalis suspension in adult neuro- and myogenic ptosis.
- 2008-07 - Aponeurogenic ptosis in soft contact lens wearers
- 2011-09 - The continuation of platelet inhibiting drugs in eyelid surgery. An observational study.
- 2011-34 - Rotterdam Eye Hospital Cataract Outcome Registry (OCCUR - Oogziekenhuis Cataract Complicatie en U...
- 2012-10 - Excision of subconjunctival orbital fat prolapse.
- 2006-09 - The putative role of keratoconjunctivitis sicca in the development of blepharoptosis.
- 2015-33 - Efficacy and complications of lateral block excision combined with retractor reinsertion for lowe...
- 2014-04 - Going Dutch in Orbital surgery: no standard prophylactic perioperative and postoperative antibiot...
- 2016-37 - Lacrimal reconstructive surgery in a tertiary referral center: how do we do?
- Surgical correction of involutional lower lid entropion with lateral canthal eyelid block excision and imbrication of the capsulopalpebral ligament using non-buried non-resorbable imbricating sutures versus buried resorbable imbricating sutures. Orbit 2018, Volume , Issue , pages 1-6
- Retrospective study in 608 cases on the rate of surgical site infections after orbital surgery without prophylactic systemic antibiotics. Br J Ophthalmol 2018, Volume , Issue , pages
- Basic FGF and PDGF-BB synergistically stimulate hyaluronan and IL-6 production by orbital fibroblasts. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 2016, Volume 433, Issue , pages 94-104
- Histamine induces NF-κB controlled cytokine secretion by orbital fibroblasts via histamine receptor type-1. Exp. Eye Res. 2016, Volume 147, Issue , pages 85-93
- A single- versus double-layered closure technique for full-thickness lower eyelid defects: a comparative study. Acta Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 257-260
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-BB Enhances Adipogenesis in Orbital Fibroblasts. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015, Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 5457-64
- The tyrosine kinase inhibitor dasatinib effectively blocks PDGF-induced orbital fibroblast activation. Graefes Arch. Clin. Exp. Ophthalmol. 2014, Volume 252, Issue 7, pages 1101-9
- Efficacy of transconjunctival excision of orbital fat prolapse: a long-term follow-up study. Acta Ophthalmol 2014, Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 291-3
- Biopsy-proven recurrence of unilateral IgG4-related orbital inflammation after 20 years. Orbit 2014, Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 388-91
- Is dry eye associated with acquired aponeurogenic blepharoptosis? Orbit 2014, Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 173-7
- Orbit-infiltrating mast cells, monocytes, and macrophages produce PDGF isoforms that orchestrate orbital fibroblast activation in Graves' ophthalmopathy. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2012, Volume 97, Issue 3, pages E400-8
- PDGF enhances orbital fibroblast responses to TSHR stimulating autoantibodies in Graves' ophthalmopathy patients. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2012, Volume 97, Issue 6, pages E944-53
- Not only hard contact lens wear but also soft contact lens wear may be associated with blepharoptosis. Can. J. Ophthalmol. 2011, Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 333-6
- Whole orbital tissue culture identifies imatinib mesylate and adalimumab as potential therapeutics for Graves' ophthalmopathy. Br J Ophthalmol 2011, Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 735-8
- Platelet-derived growth factor-BB: a stimulus for cytokine production by orbital fibroblasts in Graves' ophthalmopathy. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2010, Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 1002-7
- Imatinib mesylate and AMN107 inhibit PDGF-signaling in orbital fibroblasts: a potential treatment for Graves' ophthalmopathy. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2009, Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 3091-8