Jeroen van Rooij
Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2010-03 - Corneal ulcers in contact lens wearers; epidemiological characteristics, risk factors, clinical p...
- 2004-01 - In vivo confocal microscopy of the cornea using the 3 Confoscan.
- 2013-22 - Anatomical and neurophysiological assessments of small nerve fiber function in patients with pain...
- 2014-09 - The incidence of complaints about dry eyes after cataract surgery
- 2012-08 - Corneal transplantation by ultra-thin DSAEK: thinner grafts, better vision?
- 2014-19 - A Randomized, Comparative Trial of Two ‘Mushroom’ Keratoplasty Techniques in Keratoconus Pati...
- 2014-20 - A Randomized, Comparative Trial of Two Posterior Lamellar Keratoplasty Techniques. Ultrathin Des...
- 2010-04 - Administration of Topical Ophthalmic Medication (ATOM): Feasibility of the spraynozzle technique.
- 2015-02 - Clinical decision making in patients with cataract and Fuchs’ endothelial dystrophy (FED): vali...
- 2013-13 - Assessment of corneal endothelial cell density: automated and manual measurements with specular p...
- 2016-18 - Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK): A Prospective Development Study
- 2009-08 - A structured longitudinal follow-up of 150 patients
- 2012-19 - Difference in visual acuity, survival outcome and complications in 3 different corneal transplant...
- 2016-23 - Correlation of pre- and postoperative DSAEK graft lamellar thickness, and of graft thickness and ...
- Quality of vision after ultrathin descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty: a multicentre randomized clinical trial. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- Corneal transplantation for Fuchs´ endothelial dystrophy: A comparison of three surgical techniques concerning 10 year graft survival and visual function. PLoS ONE 2018, Volume 13, Issue 10, pages e0203993
- Corneal Endothelial Cell Segmentation by Classifier-driven Merging of Oversegmented Images. IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2018, Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 2278-2289
- Intentional continuous shallowing of the anterior chamber, a procedure to prevent lens touch during phakic vitrectomy. Acta Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 94, Issue 2, pages e163-164
- A Randomized Multicenter Clinical Trial of Ultrathin Descemet Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK) versus DSAEK. Ophthalmology 2016, Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2276-2284
- A New Spray Device to Deliver Topical Ocular Medication: Penetration of Fluorescein to the Anterior Segment. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2015, Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 531-535
- Clinical presentation and morbidity of contact lens-associated microbial keratitis: a retrospective study. Graefes Arch. Clin. Exp. Ophthalmol. 2014, Volume 252, Issue 2, pages 299-306
- Safety by design: effects of operating room floor marking on the position of surgical devices to promote clean air flow compliance and minimise infection risks. BMJ Qual Saf 2012, Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 746-52
- Suspected bacterial endophthalmitis following intravitreal anti-VEGF injection: case series and literature review. Ophthalmologica 2012, Volume 228, Issue 3, pages 143-7
- The concentration of povidone-iodine for preoperative disinfection: relation to endophthalmitis incidence. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2011, Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 321; author reply 321-2
- Five-year follow-up on the effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitis. Cornea 2009, Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 843-5
- Age-related risk factors, culture outcomes, and prognosis in patients admitted with infectious keratitis to two Dutch tertiary referral centers. Cornea 2008, Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 539-44
- [Corneal melting after ocular surgery in patients with auto-immune disorders]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2007, Volume 151, Issue 16, pages 920-3
- Comparison of complication rates and postoperative astigmatism between nylon and mersilene sutures for corneal transplants in patients with Fuchs endothelial dystrophy. Cornea 2006, Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 533-9
- Effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitis: a placebo-controlled multicenter trial. Ophthalmology 2003, Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 1916-9; discussion 1919
- Suture-related complications following keratoplasty: a 5-year retrospective study. Cornea 2001, Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 816-9
- Dexamethasone concentration in vitreous and serum after oral administration. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 1998, Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 673-9
- A retrospective study on the effectiveness of oral acyclovir to prevent herpes simplex recurrence in corneal grafts. Eur J Ophthalmol 1995, Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 214-8