Rotterdam Ophthalmic InstituteG.Thepass@eyehospital.nl
Involved in studies:
- 2008-01 - Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography for Glaucoma Diagnostics
- 2012-23 - Is hypermetropia an important risk factor for primary angle-closure glaucoma in the Netherlands?
- 2013-11 - External forces on the ocular surface and intraocular pressure.
- 2013-26 - The effect of Optic Neuritis, NAION and Pituitary Tumors on the Attenuation Coefficient of the Re...
- 2009-21 - Detection of glaucoma based on eye movement reactions.
- Is a pillow a risk factor for glaucoma? Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 8, pages 795-799
- Attenuation Coefficients from SD-OCT Data: Structural Information Beyond Morphology on RNFL Integrity in Glaucoma. J. Glaucoma 2017, Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1001-1009
- Loosely coupled level sets for simultaneous 3D retinal layer segmentation in optical coherence tomography. Med Image Anal 2015, Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 146-158
- The Effect of Cataract on Eye Movement Perimetry. J Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 2015, Issue , pages 425067
- Validity and Repeatability of Saccadic Response Times Across the Visual Field in Eye Movement Perimetry. Transl Vis Sci Technol 2013, Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 3
- Is Hyperopia an Important Risk Factor for PACG in the Dutch Population?-A Case Control Study. J Ophthalmol 2013, Volume 2013, Issue , pages 630481