Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2008-02 - High resolution 1050 nm wavelenght centered spectral domain 3D Optical Coherence Tomography in Ma...
- 2011-17 - The Most Effective Treatment Strategy for Diabetic Macular Edema.
- 2013-18 - Somatostatin analogues for the treatment of chronic macular edema in retinal disease
- 2012-15 - Evaluation of intra- and transretinal blood flow in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation detected wi...
- 2013-15 - Quantitative in-vivo characterization of optical properties of ocular tissue for diagnosis and mo...
- 2013-04 - Clinical manifestations and value of anti-tuberculosis therapy in interferon-gamma release assay ...
- 2014-21 - Development of a statistical Uveitis Assessment and Management Model to improve outcome in chroni...
- 2015-24 - The exploratory use of an experimental flow-OCT instrument in chorioretinal diseases
- 2014-31 - Hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of chronic recurrent HLA-B27 associated uveitis
- 2017-24 - Detection of perifoveal microvascular changes in Behçet Disease measured with OCT-A
- Treatment Effects in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation Imaged with OCT Angiography. Ophthalmologica 2018, Volume , Issue , pages 1-11
- Functionally distinct ERAP1 and ERAP2 are a hallmark of HLA-A29-(Birdshot) Uveitis. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2018, Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 4333-4343
- Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Control Early Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection via Interferon Signaling. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2018, Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 1384-1395
- Safety and Efficacy of Adalimumab in Patients with Noninfectious Uveitis in an Ongoing Open-Label Study: VISUAL III. Ophthalmology 2018, Volume 125, Issue 7, pages 1075-1087
- Aberrant leukocyte telomere length in Birdshot Uveitis. PLoS ONE 2017, Volume 12, Issue 5, pages e0176175
- Locally-adaptive loosely-coupled level sets for retinal layer and fluid segmentation in subjects with central serous retinopathy. IEEE 13th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2016, pages 702-705
- Retinal neurodegeneration may precede microvascular changes characteristic of diabetic retinopathy in diabetes mellitus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2016, Volume 113, Issue 19, pages E2655-2664
- Intravitreal versus subretinal administration of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator combined with gas for acute submacular hemorrhages due to age-related macular degeneration: An Exploratory Prospective Study. Retina 2016, Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 914-925
- Phase-resolved Doppler Optical Coherence Tomographic features in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2015, Volume 160, Issue 5, pages 1044-1054
- Acquired ocular toxoplasmosis in a patient with thymoma. Acta Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 488-489
- Clinical manifestations of patients with intraocular inflammation and positive QuantiFERON-TB gold in-tube test in a country nonendemic for tuberculosis. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2014, Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 754-61