Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2011-02 - MembraneBlue-Dual® and ILM-Blue® staining of ILM and ERM in vitreoretinal surgery
- 2005-14 - rt-PA administration by retinal branch vein route for Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO) - A ...
- 2013-20 - Development of an ex vivo porcine perfusion model
- 2010-22 - Intravitreal versus submacular injection of rtPA for acute submacular haemorrhages.
- 2014-07 - SLO-imaging for quantifying the efficacy of Nd:YAG-laser vitreolysis for disturbing vitreous floa...
- 2009-07 - Posture or Patching (PoP). Accelerated clearing of the media with massive vitreous hemorrhage and...
- 2016-06 - Bipolar diathermy forceps
- 2016-24 - Genotype-Phenotype Correlations, Treatment and Complications of Retinal Hemangioblastomas in Von ...
- 2017-19 - Combined versus sequential phacoemulsification cataract surgery in vitrectomy for macula-off reti...
- Prophylactic laser treatment to decrease the incidence of retinal detachment in fellow eyes of idiopathic giant retinal tears. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- A technical protocol for an experimental ex vivo model using arterially perfused porcine eyes. Exp. Eye Res. 2019, Volume 181, Issue , pages 171-177
- Symptoms related to posterior vitreous detachment and the risk of developing retinal tears: a systematic review. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- Vitreous Wiping, a new technique for removal of vitreous cortex remnants during vitrectomy. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume , Issue , pages
- A prospective multicentre randomized placebo-controlled superiority trial in patients with suspected bacterial endophthalmitis after cataract surgery on the adjuvant use of intravitreal dexamethasone to intravitreal antibiotics. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 348-355
- Intra-ocular diathermy forceps. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 420-422
- Updated cannulation technique for tissue plasminogen activator injection into peripapillary retinal vein for central retinal vein occlusion. Acta Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 93, Issue 8, pages 739-744