Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2011-02 - MembraneBlue-Dual® and ILM-Blue® staining of ILM and ERM in vitreoretinal surgery
- 2005-14 - rt-PA administration by retinal branch vein route for Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO) - A ...
- 2013-20 - Development of an ex vivo porcine perfusion model
- 2010-22 - Intravitreal versus submacular injection of rtPA for acute submacular haemorrhages.
- 2014-07 - SLO-imaging for quantifying the efficacy of Nd:YAG-laser vitreolysis for disturbing vitreous floa...
- 2009-07 - Posture or Patching (PoP). Accelerated clearing of the media with massive vitreous hemorrhage and...
- 2016-06 - Bipolar diathermy forceps
- 2016-24 - Genotype-Phenotype Correlations, Treatment and Complications of Retinal Hemangioblastomas in Von ...
- 2017-19 - Combined versus sequential phacoemulsification cataract surgery in vitrectomy for macula-off reti...
- Vitreous Wiping, a new technique for removal of vitreous cortex remnants during vitrectomy. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume , Issue , pages
- A prospective multicentre randomized placebo-controlled superiority trial in patients with suspected bacterial endophthalmitis after cataract surgery on the adjuvant use of intravitreal dexamethasone to intravitreal antibiotics. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 348-355
- Intra-ocular diathermy forceps. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 420-422
- Updated cannulation technique for tissue plasminogen activator injection into peripapillary retinal vein for central retinal vein occlusion. Acta Ophthalmol 2015, Volume 93, Issue 8, pages 739-744