Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2010-03 - Corneal ulcers in contact lens wearers; epidemiological characteristics, risk factors, clinical p...
- 2011-39 - Clinical benefits of Color LED topography in keratoconus screening
- 2004-01 - In vivo confocal microscopy of the cornea using the 3 Confoscan.
- 2014-19 - A Randomized, Comparative Trial of Two ‘Mushroom’ Keratoplasty Techniques in Keratoconus Pati...
- 2014-20 - A Randomized, Comparative Trial of Two Posterior Lamellar Keratoplasty Techniques. Ultrathin Des...
- 2015-02 - Clinical decision making in patients with cataract and Fuchs’ endothelial dystrophy (FED): vali...
- 2016-08 - A comparison between microkeratome assisted lamellar keratoplasty (MALK) transplantation and conv...
- 2017-01 - Stabilizing of keratoconus after corneal cross-linking
- Corneal transplantation for Fuchs´ endothelial dystrophy: A comparison of three surgical techniques concerning 10 year graft survival and visual function. PLoS ONE 2018, Volume 13, Issue 10, pages e0203993
- Association of Axial Length With Risk of Uncorrectable Visual Impairment for Europeans With Myopia. JAMA Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 134, Issue 12, pages 1355-1363
- Clinical presentation and morbidity of contact lens-associated microbial keratitis: a retrospective study. Graefes Arch. Clin. Exp. Ophthalmol. 2014, Volume 252, Issue 2, pages 299-306
- Five-year follow-up on the effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitis. Cornea 2009, Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 843-5
- Age-related risk factors, culture outcomes, and prognosis in patients admitted with infectious keratitis to two Dutch tertiary referral centers. Cornea 2008, Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 539-44
- [Corneal melting after ocular surgery in patients with auto-immune disorders]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2007, Volume 151, Issue 16, pages 920-3
- Comparison of complication rates and postoperative astigmatism between nylon and mersilene sutures for corneal transplants in patients with Fuchs endothelial dystrophy. Cornea 2006, Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 533-9
- Effect of oral acyclovir after penetrating keratoplasty for herpetic keratitis: a placebo-controlled multicenter trial. Ophthalmology 2003, Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 1916-9; discussion 1919
- Suture-related complications following keratoplasty: a 5-year retrospective study. Cornea 2001, Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 816-9