Rotterdam Ophthalmic InstituteV.Mulder@eyehospital.nl
Involved in studies:
- 2012-07 - An alternative approach for treatment of infantile esotropia with botulinum toxin A.
- 2010-01 - Thrombin and factor Xa driven pro-fibrotic and inflammatory behavior of RPE cells provide a rati...
- 2013-07 - Is aqueous flare a strong predictor for the development of PVR in patients with rhegmatogenous re...
- 2009-09 - Is Intentional Continuous Shallowing of the Anterior Chamber (ICSAC) a safe procedure? Does it ca...
- 2014-23 - Is there a difference in medication use between patients who develop PVR and patients that do not?
- 2013-27 - Does oral administration of dabigatran etexilate, a direct thrombin inhibitor, achieve clinical s...
- Thrombin Generation in Vitreous and Subretinal Fluid of Patients with Retinal Detachment. Ophthalmologica 2018, Volume 240, Issue 1, pages 23-28
- Dabigatran inhibits intravitreal thrombin activity. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 452-458
- More breakdown of blood ocular barriers after vitrectomy than scleral buckling. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 7, pages e894-e895
- Postoperative aqueous humour flare as a surrogate marker for proliferative vitreoretinopathy development. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 192-196
- Higher vitreous concentrations of dabigatran after repeated oral administration. Acta Ophthalmol 2017, Volume 95, Issue 4, pages e345-e346
- Preoperative aqueous humour flare values do not predict proliferative vitreoretinopathy in patients with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. Br J Ophthalmol 2017, Volume 101, Issue 9, pages 1285-1289
- Vitreous and subretinal fluid concentrations of orally administered dabigatran in patients with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. Acta Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 663-667
- Intentional continuous shallowing of the anterior chamber, a procedure to prevent lens touch during phakic vitrectomy. Acta Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 94, Issue 2, pages e163-164
- The role of thrombin in proliferative vitreoretinopathy. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2014, Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 4659-66
- Clonidine as an Adjuvant to Prolong Local Analgesia in Conventional Scleral Buckle Surgery. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2014, Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 777-782