Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-04 - AN OPEN-LABEL DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF AN ADENO-ASSOCIATED VIRUS VECTOR (AAV2/2-hRPE65p-hRPE65) F...
- 2011-17 - The Most Effective Treatment Strategy for Diabetic Macular Edema.
- 2012-15 - Evaluation of intra- and transretinal blood flow in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation detected wi...
- 2013-18 - Somatostatin analogues for the treatment of chronic macular edema in retinal disease
- 2014-28 - Clinical, experimental, and genetic studies on the etiology of central serous chorioretinopathy
- 2001-23 - Congenital blindness and early forms of retinitis pigmentosa: identification of molecular causes ...
- 2003-15 - Congenital blindness, retinitis pigmentosa and cone-rod dystrophy: Identification of molecular ca...
- Treatment Effects in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation Imaged with OCT Angiography. Ophthalmologica 2018, Volume , Issue , pages 1-11
- GENETIC RISK FACTORS IN ACUTE CENTRAL SEROUS CHORIORETINOPATHY. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2018, Volume , Issue , pages
- Clinical characteristics and long-term visual outcome of severe phenotypes of chronic central serous chorioretinopathy. Clin Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 12, Issue , pages 1061-1070
- CONCURRENT IDIOPATHIC MACULAR TELANGIECTASIA TYPE 2 AND CENTRAL SEROUS CHORIORETINOPATHY. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2018, Volume 38, Issue Suppl 1, pages S67-S78
- Clinical spectrum of severe chronic central serous chorioretinopathy and outcome of photodynamic therapy. Clin Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 12, Issue , pages 2167-2176
- FAMILIAL CENTRAL SEROUS CHORIORETINOPATHY. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2017, Volume , Issue , pages
- Segmentation of locally varying numbers of outer retinal layers by a model selection approach. IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2017, Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1306-1315
- Three Cases of Erdheim-Chester Disease with Intraocular Manifestations: Imaging and Histopathology Findings of A Rare Entity. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2017, Volume 176, Issue , pages 141-147
- CHOROIDAL CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH SEROUS MACULAR DETACHMENT IN EYES WITH STAPHYLOMA, DOME-SHAPED MACULA OR TILTED DISK SYNDROME. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2017, Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1544-1554
- Neovascular age-related macular degeneration without drusen in the fellow eye: clinical spectrum and therapeutic outcome. Clin Ophthalmol 2016, Volume 11, Issue , pages 63-70
- Phase-resolved Doppler Optical Coherence Tomographic features in Retinal Angiomatous Proliferation. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 2015, Volume 160, Issue 5, pages 1044-1054
- Long-Term Effect of Gene Therapy on Leber's Congenital Amaurosis. N. Engl. J. Med. 2015, Volume 372, Issue 20, pages 1887-1897
- Reply. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2015, Volume 35, Issue 9, pages e58
- NEW BEST1 MUTATIONS IN AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE BESTROPHINOPATHY. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2015, Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 773-782
- Whole exome sequencing identifies CRB1 defect in an unusual maculopathy phenotype. Ophthalmology 2014, Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1773-82
- Cadherin 5 is regulated by corticosteroids and associated with central serous chorioretinopathy. Hum. Mutat. 2014, Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 859-67
- Ocular and extra-ocular features of patients with Leber congenital amaurosis and mutations in CEP290. Mol. Vis. 2012, Volume 18, Issue , pages 412-25
- Molecular and phenotypic analysis of a family with autosomal recessive cone-rod dystrophy and Stargardt disease. Mol. Vis. 2007, Volume 13, Issue , pages 1568-72
- CRB1 heterozygotes with regional retinal dysfunction: implications for genetic testing of leber congenital amaurosis. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2006, Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 3736-44
- Mutations in the CEP290 (NPHP6) gene are a frequent cause of Leber congenital amaurosis. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2006, Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 556-61
- Microarray-based mutation detection and phenotypic characterization of patients with Leber congenital amaurosis. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2006, Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 1167-76
- [From gene to disease; Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA)]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2005, Volume 149, Issue 42, pages 2334-7
- Microarray-based mutation analysis of the ABCA4 (ABCR) gene in autosomal recessive cone-rod dystrophy and retinitis pigmentosa. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2004, Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1024-32
- A Tyr368His RPE65 founder mutation is associated with variable expression and progression of early onset retinal dystrophy in 10 families of a genetically isolated population. J. Med. Genet. 2003, Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 709-13