Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2011-03 - De herkenbaarheid van de optotypen van de Amsterdamse Plaatjes Kaart, E-haken, Lea Symbols, ETDRS...
- 2009-34 - Long-term results of IOL implantation in paediatric patients: A patient registry
- 2011-21 - When may variation in deviations of strabismus be considered as real change?
- 2012-07 - An alternative approach for treatment of infantile esotropia with botulinum toxin A.
- 2006-08 - Development of the infant eye following congenital and traumatic unilateral cataract
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Identifies Biallelic IDH3A Variants as a Cause of Retinitis Pigmentosa Accompanied by Pseudocoloboma. Ophthalmology 2017, Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 992-1003
- Inter-examiner variability and agreement of the alternate prism cover test (APCT) measurements of strabismus performed by 4 examiners. Strabismus 2014, Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 158-66