Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-09 - Is Intentional Continuous Shallowing of the Anterior Chamber (ICSAC) a safe procedure? Does it ca...
- 2009-07 - Posture or Patching (PoP). Accelerated clearing of the media with massive vitreous hemorrhage and...
- 2009-23 - Long-term experience with adalimumab for refractory uveitis - a patient registry
- 2014-07 - SLO-imaging for quantifying the efficacy of Nd:YAG-laser vitreolysis for disturbing vitreous floa...
- 2018-32 - Prevalence of vitreoschisis-induced vitreous cortex remnants over the peripheral retina
- STRICT POSTURING WITH OR WITHOUT BILATERAL PATCHING FOR POSTERIOR VITREOUS DETACHMENT-RELATED VITREOUS HEMORRHAGE. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- Prophylactic laser treatment to decrease the incidence of retinal detachment in fellow eyes of idiopathic giant retinal tears. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- Vitreous Wiping, a new technique for removal of vitreous cortex remnants during vitrectomy. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume 97, Issue 5, pages e747-e752
- An Automated System for the Detection and Classification of Retinal Changes Due to Red Lesions in Longitudinal Fundus Images. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 2018, Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1382-1390
- Higher vitreous concentrations of dabigatran after repeated oral administration. Acta Ophthalmol 2017, Volume 95, Issue 4, pages e345-e346
- Accuracy Assessment of Intra and Inter-Visit Fundus Image Registration for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015, Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 1805-1812
- Zero dilation ophthalmoscopy. The Journal of Ophthalmic Photography. 2014, Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 55-62
- Hierarchical Coarse-to-Fine Approach for Fundus Image Registration. In: 6th International Workshop on Biomedical Image Registration, Ourselin S, Modat M (Eds.). Springer International Publishing Switzerland. 2014, pages 93-102