Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2009-34 - Long-term results of IOL implantation in paediatric patients: A patient registry
- 2012-07 - An alternative approach for treatment of infantile esotropia with botulinum toxin A.
- 2006-08 - Development of the infant eye following congenital and traumatic unilateral cataract
- 2017-26 - Epidemiology, treatment (costs) and long-term outcomes of patients with fireworks-related injurie...
- 2014-03 - Healthcare- related costs of eye injuries caused by fireworks
- [Firework injuries in the south-western region of the Netherlands around the turn of the year 2017-2018]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2018, Volume 162, Issue , pages D3310
- September consultation #6. J Cataract Refract Surg 2018, Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1162
- Type, severity, management and outcome of ocular and adnexal firework-related injuries: the Rotterdam experience. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 606-615
- [Social awareness campaign for a ban on consumer fireworks: 10 tips; doctor on the barricade]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2017, Volume 161, Issue 0, pages D2249
- Accessory Extraocular Muscle as a Cause of Restrictive Strabismus. Strabismus 2016, Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 178-183
- Orienting Responses to Various Visual Stimuli in Children With Visual Processing Impairments or Infantile Nystagmus Syndrome. J. Child Neurol. 2014, Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1632-1637
- Ocular and extra-ocular features of patients with Leber congenital amaurosis and mutations in CEP290. Mol. Vis. 2012, Volume 18, Issue , pages 412-25
- High-resolution homozygosity mapping is a powerful tool to detect novel mutations causative of autosomal recessive RP in the Dutch population. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2011, Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2227-39
- Microarray-based mutation detection and phenotypic characterization of patients with Leber congenital amaurosis. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2006, Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 1167-76