Rotterdam Eye Hospital
Involved in studies:
- 2013-20 - Development of an ex vivo porcine perfusion model
- 2010-22 - Intravitreal versus submacular injection of rtPA for acute submacular haemorrhages.
- 2015-04 - Use Case for European Robotics in Ophthalmologic Micro−Surgery
- 2017-04 - Clinical validation of a robot-assisted intraocular OCT-probe for retinal surgeryClinical valida...
- 2017-30 - Comparison between Robotic Assisted versus Manual Tasks during Epiretinal Membrane Peeling Surgery
- STRICT POSTURING WITH OR WITHOUT BILATERAL PATCHING FOR POSTERIOR VITREOUS DETACHMENT-RELATED VITREOUS HEMORRHAGE. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019, Volume , Issue , pages
- Human/robotic interaction: vision limits performance in simulated vitreoretinal surgery. Acta Ophthalmol 2019, Volume 97, Issue 7, pages 672-678
- Combined OCT distance and FBG force sensing cannulation needle for retinal vein cannulation: in vivo animal validation. Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg 2019, Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 301-309
- Robotic-assisted surgery in ophthalmology. Curr Opin Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 248-253
- A prospective multicentre randomized placebo-controlled superiority trial in patients with suspected bacterial endophthalmitis after cataract surgery on the adjuvant use of intravitreal dexamethasone to intravitreal antibiotics. Acta Ophthalmol 2018, Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 348-355
- Intravitreal versus subretinal administration of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator combined with gas for acute submacular hemorrhages due to age-related macular degeneration: An Exploratory Prospective Study. Retina 2016, Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 914-925