In order to ensure that the R.O.I. stays ahead in ophthalmology, we work closely with a number of leading partners. This goes beyond opthalmology; other medical specialties are also involved. Therefore our partners include various universities.
Here are a number of partners in long-term projects. This list is not exhaustive and new partnerships are emerging regularly.
- Erasmus MC Rotterdam, departments: Oogheelkunde, Inwendige Geneeskunde, Immunologie, Virologie, Klinische Genetica, Medische Psychologie, Psychotherapie and Biostatistiek.
- Nijmegen Center for Molecular Life Sciences
- LUMC department Medical Statistics and Bio-informatics
- AMC Amsterdam, Department Sociale Geneeskunde
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, instituut Beleid & Management Gezondheidszorg,
- Centre for Human Drug Research, Leiden
- TU Delft; Faculty of Applied Sciences - Dept Imaging Sciences & Technology - Quantitative Imaging Group
- Institute for Lasers, Life and Biophotonics Amsterdam (LaserLaB Amsterdam)